Website Beaver Valley Outreach
"Making Good Things happen in our community"
- Plan meal menus, meeting requirements for nutrition and special diets as outlined in Canada’s Food Guide and Child Care and Early Years Act (CCEYA)
- Grocery shopping
- Prepare meals and snacks for designated times
- Ensure all dishes are washed and sanitized in accordance with Grey Bruce Health Unit and CCEYA
- Maintain thorough cleanliness/organization of the kitchen and equipment
- Working as part of a team
- Attend staff meetings, workshops, courses as required
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Current First Aid & CPR, WHMIS, AODA, Health & Safety (BVO willing to train)
- Knowledge of the Canadian Food Guide
- Current, Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
- Up to date immunization record with proof
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and efficient
- Experience with cooking in volume
- Own Transportation
BVO is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise. We thank everyone who applies, however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.