Website Beaver Valley Outreach
"Making Good Things happen in our community"
The Bin Assistant is responsible for the physical disbursement of donations to the Treasure Shop under the supervision of the Treasure Shop Coordinator (TSC). This includes intake, storage, send-ons, moving items to off site locations and other activities related to the movement of items into and out of the store.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Triage donations received from the public
- Assist TSC with send on procedure and relocation of items
- May be required to assist with customer requests during store hours when called upon by TSC
- Customer service experience
- Must have a valid Drivers Licence
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Able to work flexible hours and outside in all types of weather
- Excellent organizational & Interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work both inside and outside
$15.00 – $17.00 Per Hour
15 hours per week. Mostly daytime work, with some weekend/evening hours when required
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume with the subject line: Treasure Shop Bin Assistant to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This posting is provided by an external employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.