Blue Mountain Chrysler
Under the complete supervision of a partner the Apprenticing Technician provides automotive services by performing complete routine maintenance jobs and repairs, efficiently and safely according to Chrysler quality and flat rate time standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and have a basic understanding of the SAM (Service Administrative Manual) within 30 days of employment
- Maintain certification and training levels as required by Blue Mountain Chrysler and Chrysler Academy
- Must install floor mats and seat covers to the appropriate locations when assigned to a vehicle
- VIN’s and kilometers must be verified
- Every vehicle and work order must have technician notes added
- Work orders assigned to every technician must have a minimum amount of time run on the vehicle
- For every oil change performed, reminder lights must be reset and window stickers attached with proper kms and date
- Assist in any tasks as assigned by the Service Manager
- Perform related work as necessary
- Maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees
- Obey the law at all times
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Work effectively without supervision
- Read, understand and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by Blue Mountain Chrysler Ltd.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary and as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.