Blue Mountain Chrysler
Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties:
- Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
- Paints engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking material.
- Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle, using container of touch-up paint.
- Applies dyes and reconditioning chemical to vinyl tops of vehicle to restore color and condition.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.