Website Brand Momentum Inc
Always do Goodness
Brand Momentum is looking for an experienced Field Team Lead to manage a local team on a door-knocking program canvassing in the Meaford, ON area. This is a great opportunity to develop business communication, sales, and managerial experience while earning extra income!
The Field Team Lead will be responsible for the management and coordination of all canvass field teams who will be engaging in seeking the public’s opinion at their door. The Lead may serve in a team when the overall number of canvassers is low (less than 5) or be required to door knock when there is an odd number of canvassers in any shift.
Contract: July 25th and ends on September 2nd (potential for extension). Shifts vary, from Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday.
Field Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
Successful candidates should be prepared to:
- On-board and train canvassers.
- Prepare support materials for your team including maps, walk-sheets, and instructions.
- Coordinate the movement and activities of canvassing teams, including quality assurance every shift
- Prepare daily reports based on data returned by canvass teams.
- Report regularly to Brand Momentum and/or Regional Supervisor
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in political polling and canvassing programs (An asset, not mandatory)
- Experience managing in-field teams or groups
- Experience training new employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or comparable technical skills
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
- A provincial driver’s license is a requirement
- Safe vehicle for daily use
What we offer our Field Team Lead:
- Competitive hourly wage (* $33/hr + $5/hr (paid out on a bi-weekly basis) plus travel compensation*)
- Enhanced training
- Internal growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a nationally recognized brand
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check to be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.