Maple Lane Early Learning Academy
|Job Title:||R.E.C.E. Teacher|
|Work Hours:||Part-Time – 27.5 hours/week
Flexible schedule, paid time off (2 weeks for Christmas, 1 week for March break, all stats & summers)
|Anticipated Start Date:||Immediate|
|Welcome to Maple Lane – Early Learning Academy. A place for children to grow, learn and play. Preparing for the brightest future, Maple Lane provides unparalleled dedication and commitment to students and their variety of needs, passions and curiosities. The Registered Early Childhood Teacher at Maple Lane provides leadership and nurturing care in every aspect of Early Childhood experiences. The ECE teacher wholeheartedly supports the core vision, direction and program pedagogy for Maple Lane Early Learning Academy. We believe that offering a holistic and nurturing learning environment will strengthen a child’s relationship and connection to things in their world.
· Plan, develop and implement programming that is in line with children’s interests, ensuring it is child directed, and teacher supported in accordance with the framework, “How Does Learning Happen?”
· Thoroughly understand and be able to execute all emergency procedures involving children and/or the facility, in accordance with government protocols, regulations, and codes.
· Help plan and implement special events outside of regular work hours, such as Annual Open House, Christmas Concerts, Mother’s and Father’s Day Events and Graduation Concerts.
· Observes children’s behavior and level of participation; advises director of observations, concerns and suggestions around child development as needed. Sandbox for attendance, documenting and messaging classroom information.
From time to time, the job duties described may evolve or vary based on the needs to the school. This would not change the level of responsibility associated with the role of ECE teacher.
|1. Education level: Diploma in Early Childhood Education and registration with the College of ECE’s or Director Approval Status already achieved
2. Work Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience in a licensed child care setting
|Vaccination Policy:||Must be able to provide up-to-date immunization record|
|Employer:||Maple Lane Early Learning Academy|
|How to Apply:||Please apply by email to email@example.com|
|Date Posted:||November 10, 2023||Posting Expires:||December 10, 2023|
*This posting has been provided by an external Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.