Website Please go to our website www.habitatgeorgianbay.ca Habitat For Humanity South Georgian Bay
Giving local families a hand up, not a hand out.
|Job Title:||Fund Development Specialist|
|Work Hours:||Part-time; 3 days/week (().6FTE)|
|Wage:||$32,000 – $38,000/ year, commensurate with skills and experience (pro rated for .6 FTE|
|Anticipated Start Date:||TBD|
|Fund Development Specialist, Habitat for Humanity South Georgian Bay
We are seeking a fund development professional to lead the fund raising efforts in collaboration with the Executive Director. The position will be responsible for creating and implementing an annual fund development plan to operationalize our strategic fund development strategy. The sources of annual donations will include government and foundational grants, individual gifts, corporate donations/sponsorships, in-kind donations, fund raising event, community (3rd Party) events and planned giving/estate bequests.
Full Job Description
|Qualifications:||What you will bring to our team
• 3 – 5 years of demonstrated success in a fundraising role
• Post-secondary diploma/degree preferably in fundraising, marketing, business, or related discipline
• Strong knowledge of fundraising best practices
• Relationship builder with exceptional interpersonal, communication and networking skills. Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably and professionally with a wide range of internal and external constituents such as staff, volunteers, donors, and clients.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Well-organized, flexible and detail oriented
• Strong spoken, presentation and written communication skills.
• A team player with proven ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
• Solid working knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce or Raiser’s Edge)
• Understanding of the mission and vision of Habitat for Humanity and affordable housing landscape in Canada an asset Essentials:
• Police Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening (cost reimbursed)
• Valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a vehicle (we reimburse business mileage)
|Vaccination Policy:||contact email@example.com|
|Employer:||Habitat For Humanity South Georgian Bay|
|How to Apply:||Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Date Posted:||February 27, 2023||Posting expires:||March 29, 2023|
*This posting has been provided by an external Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.