Website People Store Staffing
Production Associates Needed on a Day Shift!
We are now hiring Full Time Production Associates for our client in Collingwood. This position would require you to have experience with building and assembling products with the use of hand tools.
Build and Assemble wooden products from start to finish, prepare sub-assembly parts, use of hand tools, set up and operate machines, follow written and verbal directions, quality inspections, attention to detail, hand eye coordination and tracking time and materials.
· Building skills or knowledge
· Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset
· Experience using hand tools
· Able to efficiently set up machinery
· Comfortable with quality inspections
· Able to stand or kneel for long periods of time
· Have steel toed boots and safety glasses
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs
$15.50 – $17 an hour * based on experience
Monday – Friday: 6 am / 6:15 am or 6:30 am – 2 pm or 4 pm
OT on Saturdays if available
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position you can email your resume to Barrie@peoplestore.ca or give us a call at (705) 728-6167
If this position is not exactly what you are looking for please feel free to call to discuss other opportunities at (705) 728-6167, as not all positions are advertised
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.