E3 Community Services Inc.
|Records Clerk – Youth Summer Position
|Position is available for 16 weeks, working 35 hours per week.
Applications will be accepted until March 1, 2024
|Anticipated Start Date:
|Life’s too short for the wrong summer job!
Are you interested in business and looking for meaningful work in an office environment? If you said “yes” then we may have the summer job for you!
E3 Community Services Inc. is a multi-service agency offering a broad array of supports for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. The agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Day Care and EarlyON, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
Who Are We Looking For?
The Records Clerk Summer Staff Member will assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of critical data systems within the organization including staff training, resource library and client records. Additionally, the summer staff member will provide support to the administrative team in the areas of records management, web maintenance, technical supports and general clerical duties.
General Duties Would Include:
· Creation of PDF’s from staff databases to create and maintain a records management system
· Database entry
· Retrieving information from the filing system when requested
· Maintaining up to date logs, including information about file changes or who has access
· Maintaining company archives
· Scanning and uploading files to create digital copies of physical records
· Processing the file copies of incoming and outgoing physical correspondence
· Use of standard office equipment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Well developed computer skills: MS Office, databases, email, spreadsheets etc.
· Records management experience is an asset
· Knowledge and experience in database development would be an asset
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· French language proficiency would be an asset
· between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
· a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*; and
· legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations.
Position is available for 16 weeks, working 35 hours per week beginning in May 2024.
Come join us today and see what a difference you can make in the lives of others!
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
E3 is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process.
If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all respondents for their applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|E3 Community Services Inc.
|How to Apply:
|Submit cover letters and applications to: email@example.com
|February 8, 2024
|March 1, 2024
*This posting has been provided by an external Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.