Website Sessions Cannabis
Retail Cannabis Store
|Various Shifts – Mornings, Afternoons, Weekends|
|$17 – $21/hr|
Anticipated Start Date:
|Wasaga Beach, ON
As a Sessions Cannabis Key Lead, you will assist the store manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts. As a team lead, you will deploy employees and delegate tasks to create a great experience for our customers by providing customer service with prompt service and quality products and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Sessions guidelines.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
The essential functional tasks and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: ● Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Sessions Cannabis
● Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team
● Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues
● Communicates information to the manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create a great environment during each shift.
● Provides feedback to store manager on employee performance during shift
● Contributes to a positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in employee morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
● Create a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational success and to improve employee performance.
● Delivers great customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
● Discovers and responds to customer needs
● Develops positive relationships with the team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, need and concerns
● Executes store operations during scheduled shifts.
● Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned
● Follows Sessions Cannabis operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees during each shift
● Follows all cash management and cash register procedures and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by all team members.
● Follows up with employees during the shift to ensure the delivery of great customer service for all customers.
● Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
● Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with store manager to find new, creative and effective methods of recognition.
● Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
● Assist with inventory audits
● Help receive and merchandise product
● Monitor sales and inventory discrepancies
● Educate customers on cannabis products and how to safely consume cannabis
● Ability to direct the work of others
● Ability to learn quickly
● Effective oral communication skills
● Knowledge of the retail environment
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Ability to work as part of a team
● Performs a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment
● Works under pressure to meet customer demands in a timely manner
● 3 -5 years customer service experience in a retail environment
● Valid Cannsell Cannabis Retail Certification
● Knowledge of cannabis and cannabis products is an asset
● Satisfactory Police background check
● Must be 19 years of age or older
For more information, check out our website at www.sessions.ca. If this exciting new opportunity is of interest to you, please submit a resume. We thank you for your interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply:
|Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|May 31, 2021||
|June 31, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.