||We seek a Technical Project Manager, reporting to the Program Manager, Industrial and Operational Excellence.
||This is a full-time position working 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday
||$70,000 – $95,000 per annum
Sensor Technology offers a generous healthcare spending account, including a subsidy for fitness equipment and gym memberships.
|Anticipated Start Date:
||As soon as possible
|As the Technical Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in planning, executing, and overseeing our technical projects from inception to completion. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, engineers, and stakeholders, to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within scope.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Leading and managing end-to-end project delivery, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans, including tasks, milestones, and resource allocation
- Coordinating and communicating project progress, risks, and issues to stakeholders, ensuring transparency and alignment
- Identifying and mitigating project risks and proactively addressing potential roadblocks to ensure project success
- Fostering effective teamwork and collaboration among project team members, facilitating open communication and knowledge sharing
- Conducting regular project status meetings, ensuring all stakeholders are informed and engaged
- Monitoring project expenses, tracking project budget, and reporting on financial performance
- Conducting post-project evaluations to identify lessons learned and areas for improvement
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices in project management
- All other duties as assigned.
|The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline is preferred
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, preference for candidates with Project Management experience within a technical environment
- PMP or Prince 2 certification is desirable
- A solid understanding of project management principles, tools, and techniques
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership and team management abilities, with a focus on fostering collaboration and driving results
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and make sound decisions
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in risk management, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Proficiency in project management software (e.g., Microsoft Project, Asana, JIRA)
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Teams and MS Project
- Experience with Microsoft Visio would be an asset
- Candidates must be flexible to travel periodically within Ontario and Nova Scotia to visit current and prospective customers
||True North HR
|How to Apply:
||We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Please apply to this link on line at BambooHR
or type https://truenorthhr.bamboohr.com/careers/182?source=aWQ9MTU
Sensor Technology is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. We encourage you to contact us if you require accommodation in the recruitment process or need this job posting in an alternative format.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
||September 25, 2023
||December 9, 2023