EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Resumes – Write a great resume and get the employer’s attention!
- Cover Letters – You never get a second chance to make a first impression! Make it a great one with a great cover letter!
- Interview Skills – Tips and tricks to ace that interview
- Smart Serve – Learn what it takes to be a responsible alcohol server
- Career Cruising – An on-line self-assessment tool
- Worlplace Safety – Uisng the on-line resources provided by the Ontario Ministy of Labour find out how to work safe and about your Rights and Responsibilities as an Employee.
Training, on a fee for service basis, can be arranged for:
- Working at Heights -An all day program facilitated by the Occupational Health & Safety Trainers. The Program provides basic knowledge required for construction personnel to work safely at Heights and where there are fall hazards.
- First Aid & CPR – Canadian Red Cross Program, offering First Aid and CPR Level “C” including (AED) Automated External Defibrillator. Also offer re-certification, standard first aid and CPR one day program.
- Basic Chainsaw Operation
- Trenching Safety
- Traffic Control and Roadway work area Protection, Basic Construction Safety